This isn’t so easy to do. There are a few different options:
1) The software route
Open Source VVVV
vvvv is a graphical programming environment for easy prototyping and development. It is designed to facilitate the handling of large media environments with physical interfaces, real-time motion graphics, audio and video that can interact with many users simultaneously.
C-nario’s state of the art seamless projection application breaks down the barriers of traditional wall casting and provides endless possibilities for multiple, high definition displays projection on any shape, any size, 360 degrees surface. Now you can enjoy seamless projection with digital signage added values.
Sol7 corrects imagery for projecting:
* onto non-planar screen shapes such as curved screen displays
* from unusual angles
* a seamless image from multiple projectors
* any combination of the above to achieve an immersive visual display
Sol7 is a versatile software tool that can be used to:
* align real-time content onto curved and non-planar screens
* align movies onto curved and non-planar screens
* edge blend multiple projectors
* align and edge blend multi-projector displays
* align and edge blend stereoscopic displays
* align and edge blend curved screen displays
* align unique display systems
This doesn’t just meld the displays in all kinds of funny angles, it also supports loads of different feeds: live video, file kinds, different sound files, etc.
Scalable Display Technologies makes trailblazing software used to calibrate multiple projector digital displays. Our auto-calibration system brings simplicity, reliability and brilliant high-resolution to displays across many industries and applications.
We help partners in a wide variety of markets enable Scalable auto-calibration in their products for cost-effective, eye-catching results.
2. The hardware route