This is copy/paist of: http://www.worldofraids.com/ just thougt some ppl might wana try this.
Gfx enhancement macro: WoW will look better
Some players found a way to improve WoW graphics by manipulating several console commands. The following macro will do the job:
/console farclip 777
/console horizonfarclip 6226
/console groundeffectdensity 256
/console groundeffectdist 140
/console smallcull 0
/console skycloudlod 3
/console characterambient 0
You have to restart WoW for some of the effects to be used.
What does this do?
• The vegetation can be seen from miles away (grass flowers etc) plus there seems to be FAR more of it.
• The “bloom” effect seems to be more vivid.
• The view distance is greatly increased.
• Everything seems to be more sharp and crisp.
• The weather effects appear to be more intense.
See below for some examples:
However depending on your hardware you might encounter some fps issues (low framerates), so here is the macro to revert the changes (you can also go to video options and pull all the detail options to minimum):
/console groundEffectDensity 16
/console groundEffectDist 1
/console horizonfarclip 1305
/console farclip 177
/console characterAmbient 1
/console smallcull 1
/console skycloudlod 1
/console detailDoodadAlpha 1