Lightweight, SQL oriented monitoring for MySQL
mycheckpoint is an open source monitoring utility for MySQL, with strong emphasis on user accessibility to monitored data.
It is SQL oriented: charts, reports and advances metrics are generated on the fly with views.
- Can act as web server (see sample), providing with live HTML reports. It does not have to: it is not a web-based solution.
- Records MySQL status & variables.
- Records OS (Linux) metrics, such as load average, swap activity, etc.
- Allows for custom queries, the results of which are aggregated along with all other measurements.
- Supports alert conditions, with email notifications on on raised or resolved alerts.
- On the fly chart generation; charts utilize the Google Chart API.
- Generation of human readable reports.
- Parameters change detection.
- SQL access to data via simple SELECT statements