Zathur thought this one out for us:
People will have to do their own research. I just googled to get some topics out. Not saying that I support any of the topics discussed, I’m PRO making people think about society and issues around them and not to take stuff for granted.
IRS is illegal in US
The well researched and documented legal allegations by citizens comprising what has become known as the “tax honesty movement” include the following:
1) In 1913, the 16th Amendment (the “income tax” Amendment) was fraudulently and illegally declared to be ratified by a lame-duck Secretary of State just days before leaving office;
2) There is NO LAW that requires most Americans to file a tax return, pay the federal income tax or have the tax withheld from their earnings;
3) People who file a Form 1040 “voluntarily” waive their 5th Amendment right not to bear witness against themselves;
4) The IRS routinely violates citizens’ 4th Amendment rights against illegal search and seizure, by failing to properly obtain warrants issued by a court upon probable cause and supported by oath and affirmation; and
5) The IRS, as standard operating procedure, routinely and grossly violates citizens’ due process rights in its administrative procedures and operates far outside the boundaries of U.S. law.
A must see film/documentary then is: Aaron Russo’s America – From Freedom to Fascism (the interview with the director of IRS is really funny)
Using Pension Funds to pay of Foreign Debt or losing the money all together
i.e. privatization of Pension funds… a fucking mess
For u non-Hubbert peak oil theorists
Corporation as a Psycopath
My discussion was not how free market economy is bad, the opposite, free market economy stimulates growth and competition….
Its just that the concept of a “corporation” (not a company or business, no a corporation is a company which is owned by private investors) is just so wrong and does not fit in the free market economy….
How is it that in a corporation
a) Priority number one (over all other rules/regulations/laws) investors MUST get paid out and the corporations must return investment to them
b) Investors can never directly be sewed. The corporation can be sewed i.e. NO ONE IS LIABLE!
c) Etc, etc, etc
A must see film/documenta4ry then is: The Corporation – a film by Mark achbar, Jennifer Abbot & Joel Bakan
Lobbying in the Economy
The concept of the commercial sector pushing your government decision making is just plain wrong. Though it is a necessity in modern society…..
How contractors are pillaging iraq….. look for more companies who just rip out the money outta iraq…
“Halliburton Co. and other U.S. contractors are being paid at least $1.9 billion from Iraqi funds under an arrangement set by the U.S.-led occupation authority, according to a review of documents and interviews with government agencies, companies and auditors.”
Want to read “Freedom” Press in South America?
Want to know the shit that happens in S.America? The absolute mess that’s left behind by everyone and the constant fingerpointing and political farce? How the DEA/FBI/CIA leave a trail of chaos and mess behind?
Good place to keep track of the mess in Mexico now?
www.narconews.com – The Freedom Press of S.America
lol, kk thx bye bbq
IMF: Corrupt Piece of Junk, how to rape and pillage ur economy
Stiglitz caused controversy in October 2001 when he exposed rampant corruption within the IMF and blew the whistle on their nefarious methods of inducing countries to fall under their debt before stripping them of sovereignty and hollowing out their economies. Stiglitz agreed that the process of hijacking and looting key infrastructure on the part of the IMF and World Bank, as an offshoot of predatory globalization, had now moved from the third world to Europe, the United States and Canada.