This is the new trend in cosmetic surgery: getting your feet done! Apparently your feet are incredibly sensitive, so this is an intense and painful procedure which could result in not being able to walk for months.
What do you get in return?
– shorter / longer toes
– the toe cascade (the curve your toes make) is “improved”
– getting rid of bunions
– straightening out your toes
– getting rid (maybe) of cankles (when your calf appears to go down all the way to your ankle)
– making your feet more slender (this is a major operation!)
– filling out the pads of your feet with botox so you don’t feel the pain of wearing shoes that are way too small for you
Of course, the crooked toes and bunions are created by systematically wearing shoes that are way too small and only wearing high heels.
I think this is a great thing as, yup, I’m a fan of attractive feet, but seriously, it would be much much better if you just wore a variety of shoes which actually fit your feet and you’d never need these operations in the first place!